Service Wash Bay Attendant
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for a Wash Bay Attendant to join their Service Department.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team that is interested in your success.
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Wash customer's vehicles after servicing.
- Retrieving vehicles from compound.
- Provide superior customer service as a representative of Destination Honda, ensuring that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Other tasks as may be assigned by the service department.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous automotive experience is an asset.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Must be friendly and energetic, with a passion for customer service, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
- Be able to work shifts, which may include weekends
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.