ABOUT DESTINATION AUTO GROUP
Mobility is everything. We recognize that the freedom that comes with mobility is meaningful and personal and that everyone has different needs and circumstances.
Since 1983, this understanding lies at the core of everything we do and is summarized in our brand promise: every day we Challenge the Status Quo of the traditional dealership model in order to do what’s right for our guests, our company, our partners, and each other.
Today, Destination Auto Group consists of four full-service dealerships: Destination Mazda Vancouver, Destination Toyota Burnaby, Destination Honda Burnaby, and Destination Kingsway Honda Vancouver, with over 365 dedicated associates.
We believe in our people, innovation, and making it easy for our guests to fulfill their automotive needs. When you are ready to start, your journey begins here.
VISION & MISSION
Vision: To provide extraordinary customer experience, transparency, and high-quality sales and repair services to all car owners in Greater Vancouver.
Mission: Build long-term relationships with our customers and partners by exceeding expectations, providing rewarding opportunities for our team members, and making positive contributions to the communities where we operate.
Integrity – We conduct our business in a responsible, professional and ethical manner.
Service – We act with our guests’ interests in mind, focusing on mindful supportive purchasing advice and providing high-quality long-lasting repairs.
People – We strive to create an inspiring work environment which enables our team of associates to learn, adapt and succeed.
Environment – We conduct ourselves with mindful care and concern for the sustainability of future generations through our investments and equipment.
Citizenship – We proactively contribute to building and supporting the communities where we live and work.
- Deliver a best-in-town guest experience. We strive to provide our customers with best-in-class service. Our team of professionals endeavor to become your personal, dedicated consultants, providing you with an extra level of reliance and comfort as you select the right vehicle.
- Be a best place to work. We operate an environment that fosters teamwork, fun and professional development among our associates. Our goal is to create rewarding long-term careers and opportunities for growth and recognition for hard work and efforts.
- Be great operators. We focus on the execution of customer service standards through well-defined processes, accountability at all levels, and committed leadership
We embrace challenges and turn them into opportunities to learn, adapt and succeed. This belief is supported by open and regular dialogue, continuous training, mentorship, and a drive to challenge the status quo. We regularly participate in business round tables and committees, where we can openly explore better ways to do things and share our best practices with others. In this way, we are a champion of mobility initiatives in the auto industry that bring joy to our guests, well-being to our associates and sustainability to our environment. As a result, two of our principals have been recognized by the Canadian Auto Dealers Association as Laureates for Business Innovation, the highest national honour a dealer can achieve in our industry.
- Destination Auto Group’s Honda Green Dealer Commitment
- How Artificial Intelligence Can Make Data-Driven Decisions With Customers In Mind | Automotive News Canada
- Adil Ahamed recognized as the 2022 Innovator Laureate by Canadian Automobile Dealers Association
- Adil Ahamed, managing director of Destination Auto Group, was named as one of Business in Vancouver’s 2019 Top Forty under 40 winners.
- Aziz Ahamed, president of Destination Auto Group, was honoured with the 2019 Canadian Automobile Dealer’s Association Laureate Award for Business Innovation.