Service Porter and Greeter
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we aren't finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby is expanding and we are hiring for a Service Greeter / Porter position. If you have a passion for cars and like to be in front of people this is a great entry level position into the automotive world. Beyond this position lies express technician, apprentice technician, appointment coordinator and service advising.
The Service Porter & Greeter plays a very important role in welcoming service guests upon their arrival while conducting service traffic flow, vehicle walk around inspections, prepping vehicles for pre-service inspection and much more!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- All training provided, just come with you're A-game!
- Very competitive and above market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Our fast paced growth can be your path to accelerated career opportunities!
What we need from you:
- Always bring your A-game!
- Enjoy working with a very dynamic team.
- Have a genuine passion for cars!
- Have a passion to be best in class!
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.