Service Greeter & Porter
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we aren't finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for the next guest focused Service Porter & Greeter to join the Service Department! The Service Porter & Greeter will play an essential role in welcoming service guests upon arrival while conducting service traffic flow, vehicle walk around inspections, prepping vehicles for pre-service and much more!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- Enjoys working with people and displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Can work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.