Destination Honda Burnaby is on the hunt for an individual who has a strong initiative to motivate, can adapt seamlessly in a fast-paced environment, thrives off freedom of expression and enjoys an opportunity to take over the world (or just sell as many cars as possible)!
As the Sales Manager you will collaborate closely with the sales management team to generate and deliver sales and marketing initiatives, revenue growth while ultimately obtaining the best-in-class service for our guests!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above market compensation rates!
- Focused executive team interested in your success.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
What you'll be doing:
- Acquiring and maintaining new and pre-owned inventory levels for the dealerships.
- Initiating dealership projects and driving processes and success beyond established organizational standards.
- Collaborate with Sales Management team to implement and create monthly strategies in order to achieve Sales Department goals.
- Inspire, motivate, and engage employee commitment to an established and proven process.
o Take the time to train, develop and enlist employee support.
o Engage and establish solid relationships that positively impact employees and the group.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an automotive managerial role.
- Ability to understand, quickly react and motivate yourself and others to adapt in a changing environment.
- Ability to utilize your skill set to autonomously make decisions that positively impact the business.
- You are a self-confident individual that can enliven, engage and positivity impact those around you.
o You are the ultimate motivating team and organization developer!
- Ability to persuade others in an empathetic and congenial manner.
- Have a strong acumen when it comes to goal achievement, big or small!
- Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ni Hao! Konnichiwa! Dziendobry!
o If you can speak a second language - great!
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.