Sales Lot Attendant
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for the next Sales Lot Attendant to join the Sales Department! The Sales Lot Attendant will play an essential role in providing assistance with pre-vehicle delivery, unloading and transporting all of Destination Honda Burnaby's new and pre-owned fleet arrivals, maintaining inventory of vehicles on lot, and providing assistance upholding cleanliness and security!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- Enjoys working with people and displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Can work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.