Destination Auto Group is a different kind of dealership. We believe in being clear, upfront and transparent in everything we do!
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for a Product Genius - but not just anyone! We want someone with a passion for building relationships and providing amazing customer service with all of our guests!
As a Product Genius, you are one of the first touch points for our guest's experience in the purchase of their new vehicle. You will provide our guests with details and options on all our vehicles to ensure they find what they are looking for!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team interested in your success.
- Brand New State of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Greet guests and determine the nature of their visit
- Serve guests efficiently with strong customer relation skills
- Whether it be a new, or pre-owned vehicle, ensure that with your vast knowledge of the products and inventory available that you are recommending options to our guests.
- You will have a designated route which will show details on the vehicle and answer any questions
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- No required experience in automotive sales, but the willingness to learn and grow!
o Many of our team members have had previous experience in retail, electronics, telephone sales, food & beverage and hospitality.
- You are socially-focused and cherish creating relationships especially when it comes to helping others out!
- Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ni Hao! Konnichiwa! Dziendobry!
o If you can speak a second language - great!
- Ability to openly communicate and work with others to complete tasks.
- Valid Driver's License with a clean driving abstract
- Ability to qualify for a VSA license and/or already have one.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "email@example.com"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.