Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we aren't finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby currently has an opening for a Parts Driver/Shipper Receiver. If you have a passion for cars and like to be a vital part of a team, this is a great opportunity. Beyond this position lies junior parts counter person, journeyman parts counter person and many other areas of the dealership.
The Parts Driver/Shipper Receiver plays a very important role in ensuring accuracy with ordering parts, packaging and loading parts and deliver as directed.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- All training provided, just come with you're A-game!
- Very competitive and above market compensation rates!
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Our fast paced growth can be your path to accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Check in morning orders from Honda Canada and other suppliers.
- Pre-picking parts to be delivered, organize daily routes to maximize efficiency.
- Present invoices during parts delivery and collect payment from wholesale customers on COD.
- Forward parts information requests and returned parts from wholesale customers to parts advisors.
- Pick up parts required by the dealership from other Honda dealers or parts wholesalers as required.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership.
- Follow all required safety instructions in handling equipment and materials.
What we need from you:
- Previous Parts Driving experience is an asset.
- Passion for customer service. You enjoy talking with them, identifying their needs, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Experience with ADP/CDK would be considered an asset.
- Capable of lifting 50lbs.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.