Part-Time Shuttle Driver
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking a Part-Time Shuttle Driver to join their team! As the Shuttle Driver you will be responsible for connecting with our Service and Sales guests to provide shuttle service to desired location(s).
The ideal individual must display a pleasant attitude, have strong guest service skills and a great understanding of the Burnaby and Vancouver area.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
Hours & Schedule:
- Saturdays 7:30am - 6:00pm
As part of our team, your duties will include:
- Provide alternate transportation to all Sales and Service customers.
- Coordinate specific customer pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Act as a representative of Destination Honda Burnaby while maintaining a professional and well-mannered attitude while performing all required duties in a positive, professional and cooperative demeanor in all interactions with clients, customers, and employees.
- Maintain constant communication with the designated dispatcher(s) or manager overseeing shuttle service schedule.
- Carry out cleanliness of shuttle vehicle.
o Conducting vacuuming, washing, and waxing (if applicable)
- Obey all traffic rules and regulations guiding the operation of shuttle services in assigned destination route.
- Provide assistance with valet parking customer vehicles and at times retrieve from valet parked area.
- Perform other duties as stipulated by management team.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MUST have a valid British Columbia's Drivers License and Clean Drivers Abstract.
- MUST understand and know the lower mainland well (specifically Vancouver and Burnaby)
- MUST have sufficient time management skills.
- Be energetic, professional dedicated to delivering service excellence.
- Have the ability to work at a fast paced and high stress job.
- Able to operate manual shift and automatic equipped vehicles.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.