Part-Time Sales Lot Attendant
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for the next Part-Time Sales Lot Attendant to join the Sales Department! The Sales Lot Attendant will play an essential role in providing assistance with pre-vehicle delivery, unloading and transporting all of Destination Honda Burnaby's new and pre-owned fleet arrivals, maintaining inventory of vehicles on lot, and providing assistance upholding cleanliness and security!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Brand New State of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- Enjoys working with people and displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Can work independently and with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.