Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for an individual wishing to either supplement current work schedule and/or a school schedule! This role will provide part-time hours - roughly 20-25 hours per week.
What Destination Auto Group can provide you:
• Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
• Comprehensive training and professional development program.
• Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
• Answer all incoming calls quickly and in a courteous and professional manner.
• Serve as a first impression of the dealership for the purpose of greeting and directing all visitors, including clients, customers, and vendors.
• Communicate with inquiries, visitors, and vendors in a professional, friendly and effective manger.
• Liaise with management to handle requests and queries for the department as needed.
• Able to work evenings and weekends
Your nice to haves for this role:
• Any previous administrative / reception experience!
• Possess the ability to multi-task and answer a multi-line telephone system.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Enjoys working in a busy team environment.
• Organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to learning and development.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.