At Destination Auto we're not your traditional dealership group. And we're not looking for traditional dealership people. We're positive, enthusiastic, career-focused pros - and we are on the looking for like-minded people who want to 'jump start' their careers.
Destination Honda Burnaby currently has an exciting opportunity for a Lot Manager to join our growing team. We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience. Come join our group if you are interested in a vibrant, supportive work environment, and generous earning potential.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team interested in your success.
- Brand New State of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Keep new and pre-owned vehicle lots clean and organized.
- Direct, motivate and train lot staff to achieve maximum results.
- Ensure the vehicle lot is clean and presentable at all times, delegating duties to lot attendants accordingly.
- Coordinate maintenance of grounds, including walkways, pavements, in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
- Manage lock up and keys of vehicles.
- Manage promotional material for showroom vehicles.
- Coordinate movement of inventory.
- Coordinate preparation of vehicles for delivery.
- Assist in delivering vehicles to final destination, as required.
What We're Looking For:
- Previous dealership lot experience.
- Previous supervisory experience is considered an asset.
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Passion for customer service and high-quality control standards.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.