Journeyman Automotive Technician
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we aren't finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby is looking for a Journeyman Technician to join our Honda team!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- For those who enjoy new equipment, our location offers BRAND-NEW state of the art technology with accessories such as Hunter Equipment and Shark Technician Cabinets!
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What we need from you:
- Can analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions.
- Well developed communication skills - can effectively work and interact with other members of the dealership.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- The ability to follow policies and procedures as mandated my manufacture guidelines.
- Fully licensed (Red Seal) automotive technician
- Honda manufacture training is a bonus.
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.