Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family autogroup since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby would like to present YOU with the opportunity to guide our guests through the purchase of a brand-new vehicle while actively engaging and creating the best-in-class experience! The Guest Advisor will ultimately develop ongoing and profitable relationships with our guests and continually strive to maintain passion for the best results!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Comprehensive internal Sales Foundation & Training program.
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team interested in your success.
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you'll be doing:
- Promote and complete the sale of vehicles utilizing the process and skills learned in our training program.
- Operate in a professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of all vehicle makes and models including competitive brands
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- Enjoy working with people and possess a positive attitude!
- No required experience in automotive sales, but the willingness to learn.
- Many of our team members have had previous experience in retail, electronics, telephone sales, food & beverage and hospitality.
- Ability to qualify for a VSA license and/or already have one.
- Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ni Hao! Konnichiwa!
- If you can speak a second language - great!
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- Valid driver's License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.