Financial Services Manager
Did you know that in the span of 3 years the Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? As part of that growth, Destination Honda Burnaby was the fastest growing Honda store in all of Canada in 2017. We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Do you genuinely enjoy developing and retaining long term relationships?
Destination Honda in Burnaby currently has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Services Manager to join our growing team. As the Financial Service Manager, you will be responsible for providing products and services including extended warranties, service packages and insurance products that meet our guest's needs.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Comprehensive training and professional development program
- Accelerated career opportunities
- Long-term employment with a group of like-minded individuals. We care about our partners and promote a team, collaborative environment. We believe that investment in our people and supporting our teams is the surest way to achieving our business objectives. If this sentiment resonates with you, then we look forward to meeting the next future driver of our business!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Enthusiastically work with our guests to present and close all financing options related to the sale.
- Coordinate and schedule vehicle deliveries, ensuring a smooth delivery process
- Research vehicle liens on trade-ins or dealer trades; verify all vehicles have correct titles, tax and lien information
- Research and propose new ideas and business office products/concepts, pricing and presentation strategies
What we need from you:
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Financial Services Manager
- Motivated, guest-focused and results-driven - You are always demonstrating a positive "can-do attitude"
- You are coachable and open to continuous learning and development
- Strong organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking abilities within a fast-paced environment; strong attention to detail is a must
- Valid VSA License or the ability to acquire one is mandatory
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.