Business Office Administrator
Destination Honda Burnaby currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Office Administrator to join our growing team. Do you have a passion for building a career within the automotive industry? We are always looking for brilliant people to join our dynamic team and contribute to a better car ownership experience.
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team that is interested in your success.
- Brand New Sate of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
o 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
o Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
o Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What You'll Be Doing:
- Provide administrative support to our Financial Service Managers Team
o including: word processing, input data to update files, prepare cash summary, and perform other tasks and duties based on management requirements and instructions.
- Prepare dealer trades on New and Used vehicles when needed.
- Verify documentation is complete (signatures, appraisals on trades, dealer install options, etc.)
- Prepare receipts for vehicle from New and Pre-owned vehicles sales departments; ensure correct payments are received for deliveries.
- Liaise with management to handle requests and queries for the department as needed.
What we need from you:
- Minimum 1-year administration experience is required.
- Possess the ability to multi-task and work at a faster than average pace.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coachable and open to continuous learning and development.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office suite); experience with CDK and X-Time is an asset.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.