HONDA BURNABY'S BRAND-NEW 4278 LOUGHEED HIGHWAY LOCATION HAS FINALLY OPENED THEIR DOORS FOR BUSINESS!
Our team is looking to provide YOU with the opportunity to optimize your unique skills and embrace our successful and busy detail department.
As an Automotive Detailer you will be responsible for performing interior and exterior washing of all new and used vehicles, in addition to waxing, vacuuming, applying protection products, and many other practices suitable to the vehicle's finishing!
What we can offer YOU:
- BRAND-NEW 4278 LOUGHEED HIGHWAY HONDA FACILITY
- A progressive, busy and up-coming Brentwood area;
- Brentwood Skytrain Station
- Whole Foods
- Restaurants & Pubs
- Lougheed Highway synergy, etc.
- Competitive and above market compensation rates!
- Strong mentorship with a management team that has a combined total of 50+ YEARS in Honda experience.
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, chiropractors, massage therapists, etc.
- Proudly owned and operated family run auto group.
- Fully developed and guided training, continuous mentorship, and a supportive team environment.
- Loyalty rewards and benefits for long standing employees.
- A long-term and accelerated career opportunities!
Your nice to haves for this role:
- Must be familiar with performing quality control checks, communicating effectively with team members regarding items such as vehicle status, condition, scheduled deliveries
- Ultimately ensuring our clients are served efficiently!!
- 2 years' previous experience as an Automotive Detailer.
- Valid BC Driver's License, with a clean driver's abstract.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure atmosphere.
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be in good physical condition and be able to work at a fast pace.
WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM?
Please submit your resume to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Destination Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer.