About Destination Auto Group
Destination Auto Group is focused on one thing - empowering our customers with the right information to find a vehicle to suit their needs. This has been our company mission since 1983, when we first opened our doors with Jubilee Plymouth Chrysler in North Vancouver.
Through acquisitions and expansion over the last 30 years, Destination Auto Group currently operates four full-service dealerships including Destination Mazda and Kingsway Honda in Vancouver, and Destination Toyota, and Destination Honda in Burnaby.
Despite our growth, we take great care to maintain focus on what is important. Come to any one of our
dealerships, and you will quickly see that the 400+ associates of Team Destination are motivated by three
- We strive to provide our customers with best-in-class service. Our team of professionals endeavour to become your personal, dedicated consultants, providing you an extra level of reliance and comfort as you select the right vehicle.
- We operate an environment that fosters teamwork and professional development among our associates. Our goal is to provide our staff with rewarding long-term careers and opportunities for growth in recognition of their hard work and efforts.
- We proactively seek opportunities to support the community. We believe in initiatives that create awareness or directly improve the condition of others; this is not just our responsibility, but our obligation.
To be Greater Vancouver's most recognizable and trusted auto group by providing extraordinary customer service and high quality auto service and repair that exceeds all competition.
To build long term relationship with our internal and external customers and partners by exceeding expectations, providing rewarding opportunities for our team, and making a positive contribution to the communities where we operate.
- Integrity - All business is conducted in a responsible, professional and ethical manner.
- Superior service - We aim to exceed customer expectations by always thinking and acting with the guests in mind.
- People - We believe in the future of the organization and strive to create an inspiring work environment which enable our team to perform and grow
- Planet - Be a responsible global citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Citizenship - We support the communities in which we live and work.
With these principles at the forefront of our work, we are grateful to be recognized with a number of accolades, including: Toyota's Pinnacle Award (2012 to 2016), Honda's Quality Dealer (2011), and Toyota's Top Rank Certified Used Dealer for Canada and Toyota's Pride Dealer (2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013) awards. We also rank highly in a number of Customer Satisfaction Indices measures including 1st in Canada in Toyota Purchase Experience (2011) and 1st in BC in Toyota Parts Express (2011).
We recognize that many of our stores are located in your neighbourhoods. This underscores our shared interest in ensuring our environment is kept clean, safe, and sustainable. We are therefore meticulous in our pursuit of waste recycling programs, and use of materials that are environmentally safe. We also seek to be early adopters of class-leading vehicle technology programs that aim to improve fuel efficiency and reduce carbon monoxide and other harmful emissions. Furthermore, we are pursuing best efforts for our future new dealership facilities to be LEED Certified, drastically reducing our carbon footprint and lowering our energy requirements.
At Destination Auto Group, we believe that our choices reflect our commitments and values; we hope you do too. Visit your neighbourhood Destination dealership, and prepare to be inspired.