2021 Honda Odyssey
The Ultimate Family Vehicle That Gets You
What's New For The 2021 Honda Odyssey
- Revised exterior styling includes LED headlights with improved high-beams
- Industry-first standard rear-seat reminder feature that alerts the driver to check the back seats
- Advanced safety features now standard throughout the range
- Reshaped lower front fascia and fog light housing
- 3rd-row bag hooks
- Available black leather options
- Available two-tone 19-10 wheel design (Touring)
- Available USB lighting that illuminates connectivity ports during nighttime
- Touring trim's MSRP has lowered
The Odyssey is designed for the long haul while delivering a comfortable ride. "Are we there yet?" will become a question of the past. Pre-order your Ultimate Family Vehicle at Destination Honda Burnaby today - 604.294.2111.
Built For People
With the capacity to move eight people, the Odyssey understands the importance of keeping everyone happy and comfy. The 3rd row is adult worthy due to ease of access thanks to the magic slide 2nd-row seats. The magic comes from the ability to slide the seats forward and back or side to side, therefore maximizing accessibility, comfort, and separation.
With flat-folding 2nd row seats, you gain four easily reconfigurable modes to adjust cargo space. Rear-Seat Reminder is a Honda and industry-first - it provides audible and visual alerts to urge drivers to check the rear seats before exiting. On the Touring trim, the rear-seat reminder system is integrated with the CabinWatch™ rear-seat camera system and will display the rear seating area on the Display Audio screen.
There is no need to wonder what the passengers are up because with the available CabinWatch™, you can discreetly observe the back two rows on the centre display on command without turning your head. When you need to be heard, use the available CabinTalk™ in-car PA to broadcast your voice to your audience.
For the extended trips, the available Advanced Rear Entertainment System allows for Blue-ray and streaming capability on the ceiling-mounting 10.2” display. You may never hear "Are we there yet?" ever again.
Built For Safety
OIdyssey's Honda Sensing® suite, a standard across the lineup, is updated with expanded features and capability:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) now includes low-speed follow, for easier use in heavy traffic
- A new, more sensitive radar sensor also allows Pedestrian Emergency Braking
- Traffic Sign Recognition
The 2021 Odyssey earns a 5-star Overall Vehicle Score from the NHTSA and a Top Safety Pick rating from the IIHS, including the highest available rating of "Good" in all collision tests and a "Superior" rating for frontal crash prevention thanks to its second-generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ structural design. In addition, the updated standard LED headlights have been designed to achieve a score of Good in the rigorous IIHS headlight standard.