2020 Civic Si: Able and Thrilling
Pocket friendly performance
The 2020 Civic Si has a refreshed rim design that further differentiates it from the rest of the Civic lineup and makes it even more stylish, while an array of new features makes this praised Honda an even better value. It is available as coupe or sedan.
New for 2020 Civic Si
- LED fog lights – Offer superior illumination potential
- Mirror-mounted LED turn-signal indicators – Alert other drivers to your intentions
- Front bumper inserts – Provide a more cohesive look
- Rear bumper insert (Sedan Si) – Gives the car a more planted look
- Redesigned rear diffuser (Coupe Si) – Offers a sinister look
- Standard Honda Sensing™ suite – Further enhances safety
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror – Enhances nighttime visibility
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers – Automatically adjust wiper speed based on precipitation
- Illuminated vanity mirrors – Add convenience and interior visibility at night
- HomeLink® remote system – Allows drivers to pair their vehicle to their garage door opener for seamless operation
- Updated trim with sporty red edge – Gives the cabin an extra-athletic air
- Red seat trim inserts – Add visual flair while continuing the sport-inspired red Si theme
Visit Destination Honda Burnaby today and test drive the 2020 Honda Civic Si today!
“Few cars are this rewarding to drive and this affordable to buy.” – Car And Driver
“It's so good that three years into the current generation, it didn't warrant a more extensive refresh for 2020, and pricier competitors like the Toyota 86 and Volkswagen Golf GTI are still playing catch-up. Meanwhile, cheaper options like the Hyundai Elantra GT N-Line and Veloster Turbo just aren't quite there yet.” – The Drive
2020 Civic Si - Able and Thrilling
The Honda Civic SI comes with a 1.5-litre direct-injected turbocharged 4-cyl engine that puts out 205 Honda horses. The 6-speed manual transmission will give you all the control you crave while the Sport mode button will definitely come in handy on a track day.
The styling, both inside and out, has received some changes to make it more aggressive and sportier. There are freshly designed 18” dark alloy wheels and new rear diffuser in the Coupe SI. The updated interior trim includes some tasteful red accents that provide a sporty and distinguished air.
The Civic SI now features the full range Honda Sensing suite as standard. This includes adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning and lane departure warning just to name a few. What’s more is that the Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) that Honda Sensing comes with is an autonomous emergency system, means that you could get 10% off your ICBC Premiums!